Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why? mood swing?

Lately been having mood swing and I am happy still, just keep on having those moment where I feel like I am stuck in the middle of nowhere~

Today was tired and long because I didn't sleep well yesterday and was having whole day of class~ However it was still ok~ then later at night even have pool~  A friend came back~ She told me through text that she was back here in kampar and I was so happy about it~^^ I really miss her a lot~!!! but then something hit me~ =(

I don't really know how to react when I see her I guess~ she told me that she was facing some problem of her own but then at that very moment~ I was thinking that why won't she talk to me about it~ She is always keeping everything with herself, I really wish if there is somehow a way for me to be closer with her~ but then~ it seems impossible for her to let me in =(

I really like her but I guess without this mutual feeling~ there will always be a gap~ I am really thinking to just like her in silence~ and even when I imagine us being really together also~ I have this feeling of keeping the relationship in the dark~ because a relationship is just between two person with love~ I learned this the hard way from my previous encounter~