Monday, January 30, 2012

Got shot~

Suddenly everything feels weird like I just got shot somewhere having my blood dripping out from me without knowing where and when I got shot~

I finally remember why I will like the feel of clubbing because it's just simple reason to have fun and stop thinking~^^ Why is that a bad thing anyway~ At least I get a time and place to relax and go blank~ maybe this is the one way I find to lost that sad me because realizing the things that I will never have~

I always use sometimes but come and think of it~ my sometimes don't know since when became most of the time~ I can wait patiently and act like nothing happened but then sometimes things will just go too quiet until you are not even sure if anything had ever happened~

Am I creating something that wasn't there at the first place? Or I am just naive to think that there is an incident at all? I don't want to stop believing in feelings and things like this but do I really have a choice? Am I dying from the inside? I already can feel that my hear beat is going missing~ Maybe I got shot there and maybe it just don't want to recover~