Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New experience?

Hmm~ I wonder if it is consider as a worthy experience or not but~ it's now one of my life's experience~ I know that I am not happy with this time event and things wasn't great~ but then getting fired from an event would be something unexpected thou~

I can't really pin point what I am feeling now because it's kinda blur~ I am not crying, definitely not sad, just numb I guess~ The first time being fired~ feels a bit weird but not that bad~ I am now going to sleep~ just maybe tomorrow I can really have a great happy day like today minus the end part~ haha

It was nice to hang out with last time political science friends and talking to them feels great~^^ And knowing who really care for me now and who back stabbed me =) Got good and bad~ but it's clear~^^

As for my head~ I wonder what is she feeling now~ just hopefully she is not affected by this incident of mine~ She probably won't but just hope that it really won't~ =)

I am now going to sleep, may tomorrow be a good day and good luck to my fellow ex teammate for tomorrow~^^ Cheers~^^