Monday, January 9, 2012

influences~

It's been awhile since the last time I feel this alive :-) I got everything under control and settled~

Yes, I know that I don't tell problems to ppl often, and as I said, it's because I forgot how and not really a complainer~

Today was kindda nice because I get to talk and promote event~ it's my teritory finally ;-)

I become observer again, no longer ignoring, not to mention caring again :-D

I even ask a girl to go do Charity today~ but her reaction is a bit weird thou~ haha~ not bad, just a bit weird~ haha~ and I am now learning about proton that name with lotus~ how nice :-P

She is actually comforting :-o frankly, I kindda miss her while sem break but didn't contact, I wonder will she misunderstand by thinking that I don't like her~ haha


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2