Friday, November 26, 2010

Whatever~

I am feeling disorderly sad, angry and completely out of mind just half an hour ago but now I am fine again~
Fine!!! I admit it...I have major commitment issues, I can't trust anyone, I don't feel safe with ppl~ Because when you trust someone, you become vulnerable... I dnt want to be like that, I dnt want to put myself out there and become someone that can be easily hurt, I am scare of everything and can't seem to find a reason not to be~ It's normal to be scare right, so I am not ashamed of admitting it.

I guess lately, it must be something to do with my hormone or stuff... I am dedicated to search for someone that I can commit to~ I know, I try too hard~ I never knew that I was so insecure until today...I know that I am troubled but never knew that I am this desperate on finding someone that i can rely on~ I am stopping to try and letting everything go by fate without thinking of it^^

I am happy with the things are right now and maybe I do try too hard and definitely think too much but...who doesn't, we all think too much in times...besides~ it's just nature of a female I guess, haha~ I am relieve that everything is settle now and although some of it have a bad ending but at least it's an end^^