Thursday, November 25, 2010

Finally have time~

It's been a while now since I last posted anything, my schedule was so pack but I like it^^ I went to do some charity work organised by a society and when I went to the old folks home, there was one couple that is so sweet together~ They were like melting me with their love.. even if the wife is sick, the healthy husband move into the old folks home just to take care of her. Aww~

I also join some new friends and one of them is very cute which is the one I teached her english. Then at moral class, lately it's been chaotic but I am sure it will end soon, and thanks to this class, I met a quite unique girl call Steph~ She is very occupied with tons of things but she is still managing it quite well^^ I found out that we might have came from the same planet, Pluto. lol~ I hope to know her more^^

Just now, I was cycling back to hostel in the rain, all soaked but...I was enjoying the rain~ even though I hate rain, this one makes me realized a lot...it's like cleansing my soul and letting me see clearly~ Just hope that I don't get sick, haha~ "cross finger"