Sunday, December 12, 2010

Never Ever~

I was trying not to be a "lock door", trying to find a key to open that "safe around my heart"~ Trying "to let ppl in"~ Big mistake~ Never ever going to do that again~

Never ever going to show anyone "the shape of my heart" again, this is the reason I put everything in logical order at the first place~ So that u won't get emotional attach to anything, so u won't have "leaking water" from ur eyes~ So ur heart wont become "mashed potato" and I just double the protection of my "safe", I never ever wanted to feel like "drowning from the inside" again~

Why choose to be so vulnerable? Why choose to put urself at the "edge of a cliff" ? Never ever doing that again, I am "locking" myself out~I am going back to where I was before, keeping myself safe~ Chained~

I just want to "hide", not letting anyone "find me"~ Nobody is coming anywhere near me~ Never ever letting ppl come close to me again~ Why do I even bother to try at the first place, Stupid!!!